Tuesday, January 17, 2006

a welcome to myself

I supposed Patrick was right. He didn't say this exactly, but my own blog is stale and I've decided to come here for a little more inspiration. I'll keep the pickles going occasionally, but I'll devote more of my time to the peppers. Also, I really think the name of this blog should change from a shout out to this guy:












To an hommage to someone more like this:














On another note, my cat has a bladder infection. She hasn't had one of these since she was a kitten, which was ten years ago when I was in sixth grade. The ironic part is I too have a urinary tract infection at the same time as Sugar, my cat. I've always thought that we've been on some deeper, emotional level than other owner/pet relationships. Like girlfriends having their periods at the same time, although we can't really enjoy that because Sugar doesn't have a uterus anymore. We're both on antibiotics in case you're wondering, and hopefully I'll find some urine in her box today. I'll notify as soon as I find some.

3 Comments:

Blogger the great waldo pepper said...

awesome first post- funny and informative- just what the dr. pepper ordered.

good luck with that uti.

5:05 PM, January 17, 2006

 
Blogger OkraMary said...

update: my urine is clear

11:55 PM, January 17, 2006

 
Blogger the great waldo pepper said...

thank god.

sidebar- these posts are leaning more towards links for kinks.

is there such thing as a UTI fetish?

CUZ IF THERE IS, I WANT IT!

12:44 AM, January 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counters
Nordstrom